Online check-in advantages
Check in for your flight from home or office
All you need is a PC or mobile device
You can select yourself a particular seat in the plane
In accordance with the terms of the "Seat Selection" serviceLearn more about the service
Don't stand in lines to check in
Use your mobile boarding pass for preflight inspection (not for all airports)
Online check-in conditions
- You fly with Southwind Airlines (2S) flights
- Your flight will depart from: Antalya (Turkey) or Dusseldorf (Germany)
- There is no more than 24 hours and not less than 3 hours prior to the departure.
- You don’t carry any animals, weapons or baggage in a passenger’s seat
- You don’t need any additional services. For example: accompanying a PRM, assistance to an unaccompanied minor and others.
- There are no prohibited items or substances in your hold or cabin baggage
How do I check-in online?
Search of a passenger
State in the form your name and ticket number. Then press “Search” button. If you have fellow-travelers, add them by pressing “Add a passenger” button. Once you filled-in all data, press «Go to online check-in».
During check-in you may choose a seat onboard and order additional services. Once you choose necessary services, press «Check-in» button.
Payment for additional services
Pay for the previously chosen additional services. When making payment, state your phone number and email. These are necessary to send you a payment receipt.
Get your boarding pass
Receive and print out the boarding pass. You will need it for security check and for boarding. If you don’t have an opportunity to print it out, you may apply to the check-in counters at the airport.
When pressing «Go to check-in» button, I agree with the online check-in termsGo